Saturday, January 24, 2009

Steinberg Cubase Studio 4


Steinberg Cubase Studio 4
The finally rocking one that doesn’t freeze and crashHi folks,I took me about one night, many coffee and pomelo juice (oh god, yes I do really love pomelo juice), to work off, test and compile this release, which should have been only mine. But as I got it fucking working brilliantly for some weeks, I thought I had to share it with the whole community.H2O guys are off; I did a part of the job - but I wanna thank Steinberg's developers and designers for their super-good work. My Syncrosoft krack worked well, but the prog kept crashing for a long time until they finally fixed the bugs in their own work.I repeat H2O's motto: "DON'T MAKE MONEY USING WAREZED SOFTWARE"Please you all pros, buy a legit copy of this brilliant program if you use it.To all the amateurs and enthusiasts, have a nice kick using this sonic weapon.- Smack Jack
ENJOY
Well it is said that he got it..
be sure to read all the info..Ive not tested it.
anyone want to take this baby for a spin?
good luck
Oltos
Edit...lol ...ok... ok...it crashed it froze...I toast the adventurous souls that tried it...
lets label this unstable...Ill leave the link...(in case someone wants to make it stable...grinnn)
pass: audiopirate.blogspot.com

0 komentar: